Because holograms similar to the Florida ID hologram are available on the internet, for most people in the USA, I believe one of the best fake USA ID is the new enhanced Florida driver license. See the following Florida novelty ID with Keira Christina Knightley, an English film actress:
The photo shown is the Florida driver licenses issued after the summer of 2005 through 2009. Starting in 2010 a star was added to driver license.
You can download a self-executing zip file of the templates for the new enhanced Florida driver license at:
Name: Florida ID 2005-10.exe [self-executing zip file]
Size: 92.4MB (96925184 bytes)
Created: 2010-11-05 09:49:39
URL: https://www.adrive.com/public/rBx9GE/Florida ID 2005-10.exe
Note: The foregoing Florida ID is a partial duplicate of the Florida ID found in The Ultimate Fake ID Guide 2011 Version 8.rar The foregoing Florida ID does not contain the UV printing and other comples features found in The Ultimate Fake ID Guide .rar. Therefore, it should not be used as a driver license.
Another advantage of a fake Florida driver license is there are lots of people in Florida and whatever name you choose, you may be able find someone with the name of a similar age and create a fake Florida driver license with his or her name, date of birth, and driver license number. Then your fake ID can be verified. To do that the following steps are necessary:
1. Go to http://www.intelius.com/people-search.html?=&gclid=CO66t8iX06ICFQS2sgodCSkbxA and type in a name. That will return a number of people with that name in Florida and give their ages.
2. Then pay $1.95 on the same site to obtain their dates of birth and addresses.
3. Select someone; go to http://www.highprogrammer.com/cgi-bin/uniqueid/dl_fl, type in name, sex, and date of birth to obtain the correct driver license number. Add -0 to the number returned. The -0 is a counter starting with zero in case more than one person has the same name and date of birth.
4. Go to https://www6.hsmv.state.fl.us/DLCheck/main.jsp and enter the driver license number. If the person has a Florida driver license and it is extremely likely that the person does, that will verify the number and provide the expiration date.
If the expiration date is after Aug 2013 the person was issued the new enhanced Florida driver license. Otherwise, the person may still be using an earlier version of the Florida driver license.
For the best fake IDs including the foregoing Florida ID, it is best to download The Ultimate Fake ID Guide 2011 Version 8. Download at https://www.adrive.com/public/sAFDqM/The Ultimate Fake ID Guide 2011 Version 8.exe
If you use one of the simpler methods of making an ID that I describe, and perhaps even with an ID made in accordance with the The Ultimate Fake ID Guide 2011 Version 8, you should not use the driver license in an attempt to fly, to drive, or otherwise present it to law enforcement. The methods I describe are not good enough for that. However, provided it is not scanned or placed under an ultraviolet black light, a fake Florida ID made following the methods I describe will be so accurate that it may be used as an ID card even within the state of Florida.
How to Apply a Hologram: There are two problems that may occur when applying a hologram to an ID card. The first is proper alignment and the second is air bubbles under the hologram. Air bubbles are not a problem when applying a hologram to synthetic paper such as Teslin, Artisyn, or iGage or any porous material. However, air bubbles can be a problem when applying a hologram to ID cards and other smooth, non-porous surfaces. Although it takes practice to get it right, the solution I found for both problems is as follows:
1. First you will need something with a straight rounded edge that will slide over the hologram while pressing down. What works for me is a common 2 x 3 inch plastic letter opener. It is the right size to hold in your hand and it has a straight rounded edge that slides easily over the hologram.
2. Remove (cut) 1/8th to 1/4 inch of the paper backing off one end of the hologram overlay.
3. Carefully align the hologram on top of the ID card and use the letter opener to press down on the hologram to attach the end with the paper removed. You can also just press with your finger. Even though it is just a 1/8th to 1/4th inch, I use the letter opener to eliminate any risk of having air bubbles under that end.
4. Then, after attaching one end, lift the hologram with the remaining paper backing vertical or a little past vertical, press down with the letter opener, and slide the letter opener across the hologram. This also removes the paper backing at the same time. It is best to slide the letter opener across the hologram in one smooth operation without stopping. Otherwise, it will result in visible stripes on the hologram. Apparently, stopping and starting prevents the adhesive from remaining a uniform thickness. However, if you must stop, don't worry about it. The stripes will only be visible if the light reflects just right. Normally, they are completely invisible.
Make an ID Card: In the page How to Make ID Cards I describe a number of methods to make ID cards. If you are going to make more than a few, my top recommendation would be to purchase an Epson printer such as the Artisan 50 (T50 or P50 outside the USA and Canada) that prints directly to inkjet CDs and DVDs. You will also need an ID tray and inkjet ID cards (both can be purchased on Amazon.com and eBay). The results are outstanding. However the Artisan 50 requires special drivers and instructions. Contact me for information.
However, if you just need a few and don't own one of the Epson CD/DVD printers, my recommendation is to make ID cards using three sheets of 10 mil synthetic paper such as Teslin or iGage. For $5.45, you can order 5 sheets at:
How to make ID Cards using 10 mil synthetic paper such as iGage, Teslin, or Artisyn
1. Print the front side of one to four ID cards to plain bond paper. Turn the paper over and print the back side.
2. Printers are not perfect. Therefore, it is likely that you will need to make a small adjustment to the margin when printing the back side so that the front and back sides overlay perfectly.
3. When the front and back side overlay perfectly, print the front side to a sheet of synthetic paper and the back side to another sheet and turn that sheet over.
4. Place a third sheet of synthetic paper between the two sheets with front and backs sides out. After stacking or lining up the paper, staple two rows of staples, a couple of inches apart, along the bottom. This will hold the three sheets of synthetic paper with the images in position.
5. Cut two pieces of paper large enough to cover all the printed images and tape around the printed images. This will protect the images from dirt and the 3M Super 77 adhesive spray that somehow finds a way to get on surfaces where it is unwanted.
6. Lift the top two sheets and spray 3M Super 77 adhesive on the insides of the bottom two sheets. Lift the top sheet and spray 3M Super 77 adhesive on the insides of the top two sheets. When applying 3M Super 77 adhesive, for the strongest bond, the adhesive should be applied to both sides that go together. Press the sheets together following the instructions on the can. That will form an excellent bond and the adhesive will fuse the three sheets together so that after trimming, the edges will not have visible layers.
7. You can then remove the protective paper on the front and back and, using a very good pair of scissors such as FISHARS Razor Edged, cut the images to make you ID cards. I prefer to overlay the image with an ID card, using the ID card as a guide to cut the ID(s) to the exact size. Take care that the ID card doesn’t slip when trimming and that you don’t cut the ID card. You may need to sand the edges, especially the round corners, with emery cloth.
In some ways this produces the best ID cards. The IDs are waterproof and more durable than inkjet ID cards. And, if you apply a hologram overlay, you don’t have the problem of air bubbles.
Also, with a hologram overlay, the appearance will be identical to PVC ID cards. The back side probably doesn’t matter and if so, just apply a clear appliqué film overlay. Other than the labor involved, the only disadvantage is that the resulting ID card is only half as stiff as a PVC ID card.